Swift Drilling B.V. will take all reasonable measures to prevent harm to people, pollution of environment and damage to the assets.
Swift Drilling B.V. management confirms the responsibility for QHSE aspects by implementing our QHSE management system.
The implementation of this QHSE management system will be established through:
- Assurance that the QHSE rules and procedures are transparent and realistic
- Prevention of injury and ill health of all personnel
- Provision of the QHSE required resources, being personnel and equipment
- Provision of adequate and appropriate QHSE information
- Provision of sound lines of communication
- Provision of QHSE directed training and education
- Initiation of operational QHSE plans
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Monitoring QHSE performances by audits.
- Continuous improvement of the occupational health and safety, the environmental and quality management system and performance.
- Operationalize the Corporate Major Accident Prevention Policy (CMAPP)
Consequently the implementation of our management system requires from our personnel professionalism in operational competence and in QHSE awareness.
- Satisfy our clients' needs and expectations
- Make commitments we fully understand and believe can be met
- Meet all commitments to clients on time and within budget
- Creating competitive advantage for the whole operation.
- Verify that our products and services meet agreed requirements
- Monitor, benchmark and continuously improve our business, products and services, organisation and employees' performance
- Continually adding value to processes and all aspects of the business
- Providing high quality service to fully satisfy client requirements
- Reduction in the number of client complaints
- Increasing the level of client satisfaction.